Monday, January 25, 2010

Group picture =)

Hello guys!

I've changed the layout of this blog abit here and there. Hope you guys don't mind. Well, if you do have any comments about the colour or font or anything feel free to just drop by a comment.
I guess I'm not done with the editing yet. I might get a new template for our blog =)

Please be notify that Sean will be bring his camera over to IMU to get our 1st batch group picture this Friday. Probably after class and before the sports session begin. So, dress up guys! We truely appreciate if everyone is keen to participate in the group photo taking because we need these photos to be uploaded at our facebook. Well have fun aite. ( as updated by Sean)

I've updated you guys with IMU iDrive & IMU Library

Esther Chook

No comments:

Post a Comment