Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1st post for P110!!!!

Hello, everyone , i'm the guy who you guys called IT rep. I'm new to blogging and still lack of skills to be a proper It rep.

I need ur advice in everything i'm currently doing. It is our blog so everyone can request and ask for any changes which you think that can make a difference to be better for this blog.

Sorry for being poor in my language . if anyone who are willing to help me in uploading new posts for this blog , you can always inform me. ( i'm kind, so do talk with me , thank you! )
After the first week which the headache yet fun orientation is finished , everything start running on its usual track again. BUT , still hope that there will be more activities to help us get know with each others better , dont make this few years of IMU life a waste of time . 24 months may not be long enough to make stong bonds , but at least a friendship is more than enough .

At last , i dont have my connection at home yet, so there might be late reply or late update, unless some king-hearted classmates help me with that. Any more announcement and update , i 'll put it on asap , everyone , once again, i beg u all to bookmark it and hopefully give it a check everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment